We recommend you speak with your doctor about what you should be taking, especially if you're breastfeeding, pregnant or hope to be soon! At the moment, we recommend our prenatal supplement, fish oil, and Calcium Plus for our pregnant, soon-to-be-pregnant, and breastfeeding customers (which you can see here on the prenatal page), but there are a few more that could be great to take and even more that are safe to take while pregnant. If you’re worried about safety, reach out and we’ll see what research we can find about specific supplements!
Articles in this section
- Does Care/of develop its own vitamins, supplements, and powders?
- How do I know which supplements are best for me?
- Is it safe to take all of your supplements together? Are there interactions?
- How will I know what each of the pills are in my pack?
- Where can I find supplement facts about the pills and powders that come with my plan?
- When should I take my vitamins? Should I take them with food?
- What's the deal with multivitamins? If I take your multivitamin with other supplements will I be taking too much of any ingredient?
- I take some prescription medications. Will my vitamins and supplements have any interactions with my prescriptions?
- Are there any side effects associated with the vitamins and supplements?
- You don't carry a supplement I want to take, can I suggest a product?