You can take all of your supplements at once, whenever is most convenient for you! We recommend taking them at the same time everyday to develop a consistent routine. Unlike other vitamins that don't absorb well unless taken on a full stomach or spread out throughout the day, ours are fermented for optimal absorption so they can actually be taken just with water on an empty stomach if you like. But everyone is different, so if taking your vitamins with food feels better for your body you can do that too.
Articles in this section
- Does Care/Of develop its own vitamins and supplements?
- How do I know which supplements are best for me?
- Is it safe to take all of your supplements together? Are there interactions?
- How will I know what each of the pills are in my pack?
- Where can I find supplement facts about the pills in my pack?
- When should I take my vitamins? Should I take them with food?
- What's the deal with multivitamins? If I take your multivitamin with other supplements will I be taking too much of any ingredient?
- I take some prescription medications. Will my vitamins and supplements have any interactions with my prescriptions?
- Are there any side effects associated with the vitamins and supplements?
- You don't carry a supplement I want to take, can I suggest a product?