All of the products we have on our website are safe to be taken together, they don't negatively interact with each other. That being said, everyone's body is unique and responds differently to supplements and powders! We would definitely recommend speaking with your doctor about interactions if you are taking any prescription medications.
Articles in this section
- Does Care/of develop its own vitamins, supplements, and powders?
- How do I know which supplements are best for me?
- Is it safe to take all of your supplements together? Are there interactions?
- How will I know what each of the pills are in my pack?
- Where can I find supplement facts about the pills and powders that come with my plan?
- When should I take my vitamins? Should I take them with food?
- What's the deal with multivitamins? If I take your multivitamin with other supplements will I be taking too much of any ingredient?
- I take some prescription medications. Will my vitamins and supplements have any interactions with my prescriptions?
- Are there any side effects associated with the vitamins and supplements?
- You don't carry a supplement I want to take, can I suggest a product?