Multivitamins are great, but they might not be exactly what your body needs. You should check out our library article on the different approaches to multivitamins. If you decide you'd like one, you're of course welcome to add our Multivitamin to your pack. If you plan on taking a multivitamin in addition to other supplements you should definitely check with your doctor to make sure you aren't exceeding the recommended daily dose of any of the ingredients.
Articles in this section
- Does Care/of develop its own vitamins, supplements, and powders?
- How do I know which supplements are best for me?
- Is it safe to take all of your supplements together? Are there interactions?
- How will I know what each of the pills are in my pack?
- Where can I find supplement facts about the pills and powders that come with my plan?
- When should I take my vitamins? Should I take them with food?
- What's the deal with multivitamins? If I take your multivitamin with other supplements will I be taking too much of any ingredient?
- I take some prescription medications. Will my vitamins and supplements have any interactions with my prescriptions?
- Are there any side effects associated with the vitamins and supplements?
- You don't carry a supplement I want to take, can I suggest a product?